|ILG National Conference July 31 – August 3, 2018
Good news: The summary agenda for the 2018 Industry Liaison Group National Conference in Anaheim, California, has just been released! Check it out online. Here are some highlights:
- Presentations from national and regional leaders at the OFCCP and EEOC.
- Topics such as compensation analysis, affirmative action audits, outreach and recruiting, implicit bias, big data, and apprenticeship initiatives.
- Back by popular demand, plenary sessions covering pay equity, a review of major developments at the OFCCP, a legal panel, and an OFCCP panel.
- Among the 60 breakout sessions offered during the first three days of the conference, 14 feature contractors describing best practices at their organizations and 6 focus on issues specific to higher education.
- Luncheon keynote presentations by John Quiñones (ABC News Anchor and Host of “What Would You Do?”) and Cleve Jones (LGBTQ Rights Activist and founder of the NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt).
|Both new and seasoned practitioners will benefit from this important conference, where federal contractors, industry experts, and government officials from the Department of Labor and EEOC share ideas and information on affirmative action compliance, equal employment opportunity, and diversity and inclusion. Companies of all sizes, including the largest federal contractors in the nation, attend this event each year.
- Preconference: Tuesday, July 31, 2018, all day.
- Main Conference: All day Wednesday, August 1, through noon on Friday, August 3, 2018. Mark your calendar to attend both, for the full experience of all 3½ days.
- Registration: Early Bird registration ends May 23, 2018 – register today to save! Group discounts are available for three or more registrations. Visit the conference website for information on rates and how to get your group discount code.
- Location: Anaheim Marriott (just a few blocks from California Adventure Park and Disneyland!). The hotel rate is $199.00 per night, from July 28 through August 4, 2018.Book your room today. There are three nearby airports: John Wayne Airport-Orange County (SNA) is 14 miles from the hotel; Long Beach Airport (LGB) is 18 miles from the hotel; and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 35 miles from the hotel.
- Sponsorships: Great opportunities for sponsorships are still available. View the sponsorship opportunities list for a list of sponsorship items and contact information for our sponsorship committee co-chairs.