As a member, you benefit from:
- Development: Stay current on audit trends, legislative updates, and other issues that help you develop policies and procedures to support your efforts in affirmation action for women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Events: Participate in regular Philadelphia ILG meetings that discuss relevant issues regarding affirmative action, diversity, outreach, recruiting, and supplier diversity programs. These meetings often include participation by local OFCCP officials.
- Networking: Become acquainted and build relationships with the OFCCP, EEOC and other organizations that can assist you in compliance and outreach.
- Building relationships with other individuals in the fields of HR, Compliance, and Recruiting: Fostering communication with other members will assist you in developing programs, enhancing your organization’s compliance, outreach, and overall diversity program.
- Receive relevant news and updates straight to your inbox: Receive the latest updates and information from Philadelphia Liberty ILG meetings delivered to your email address.
There is no cost for joining and no membership fees. We partner with and rely on our member organizations to plan and implement programs.
How to Become a Member