- EEO-1 Survey Opens March 18th: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo1survey/index.cfm
- NILG Webinar March 21st, 2:00-3:30 PM EST: From Concept to Action: Learn How OFCCP is Putting the New Directives into Practice Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/448487891562969090
- NILG Webinar April 11th, 3:00-4:00 PM EST: OFCCP and ODEP: Agency Updates and Sec 503 Compliance & Focused Reviews Register here: REGISTRATION LINK
- OFCCP Announces NYC Town Hall Meetings April 9th and 10th for financial and legal industries Proskauer article Register here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/townhalls/index.html
- OFCCP Section 503 Focused Reviews Website is Live: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/Section503-FocusedReviews/index.html
- Judge Lifts Stay on EEO-1 Pay Data Submission: Article
- OFCCP to Post CSAL List in March: OFCCP is on schedule to post its next Corporate Scheduling Announcement List (CSAL) in OFCCP’s FOIA Library in mid-to-late March 2019.
OFCCP Wants to Help
Ensuring federal contractors have the free tools and resources needed to comply with their equal opportunity obligations is critically important. In order to continue to enhance the scope and quality of OFCCP’s compliance assistance materials we have been holding town hall events to enhance our understanding of what is important to our stakeholders.
Most recently we held two successful town halls for the tech industry and gained valuable feedback and ideas from the participants. OFCCP is looking to build on the success of the town halls that were primarily focused on the tech industry with two more town halls in New York. The first New York town hall will be focused on the financial industry and related fields and the second New York town hall will be focused on the legal industry and related fields.
The town halls will be held in New York, New York. The financial industry town hall will be held on April 9, 2019 and the legal industry town hall will be held on April 10, 2019.
You can attend a town hall by registering through OFCCP’s website.
The meetings are open to the public but will be of particular interest to human resource managers, equal employment opportunity specialists, chief compliance officers, and other personnel in the legal and financial industries who are directly involved with ensuring their company’s compliance with OFCCP’s requirements. Workers, jobseekers, community groups and anyone interested in OFCCP and our work are also encouraged to attend. Please note only two tickets are available per organization on a first come, first served basis.
The NILG board has created a self-identification for disability survey to gather accurate information from employers on the contractor community’s challenges to share (in aggregate) with the OFCCP and ODEP.
Please use this link to complete the short Self-Id Survey. If at all possible, please complete the survey on or before March 6th.
The agenda for the 2019 National ILG Conference held in Milwaukee, WI from July 30-Aug 2 has been released. You can view the full program agenda here: https://ilgconference.com/2019/agenda/. Early bird registration ends April 5th. Hope to see you there!
The agenda, minutes, handouts, and presentations from the Feb 21, 2019 meeting have been posted on the Members Only Password-Protected page.
The University of Alabama is seeking a Director of EEO Programs which can be viewed by clicking this link: http://staffjobs.ua.edu/mob/cw/en-us/job/508123/director-eeo-programs-508123.
Please feel free to share with anyone in your network who may be interested.
The 2019 ILG National Conference, which will be held in Milwaukee, WI, will be taking place from July 30th to August 2nd! If you are interested in attending this conference, check out the video highlighting the conference and Milwaukee below:
You can also find more information regarding or register for the conference at https://ilgconference.com/2019/. Currently there is an early-bird discount of $100, which ends on April 5th.
Be sure to follow the 2019 ILG National Conference page on LinkedIn for conference updates, news about OFCCP, and multiple chances to win Amazon gift cards! The LinkedIn page can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilg-conference/.
Please contact Mitchell Chamberlin, a member of the 2019 marketing committee, at MChamberlin@hranalytical.com if you have any questions or would like more information.
The presentations have been posted on the Members Only Password-Protected page. Our next meeting is February 21, 2019 at the office of Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis.
The Liberty ILG meeting dates for 2019 are February 21, May 16, August 15, and November 21. The February meeting will be held at Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis.